• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

love is a temporary madness... {Weir, any}

He enjoyed the steady rhythm, the clop clop clop of their hoof beats as they traversed the lands. They had spent most the journey in silence, though that did not stop Weir from several side glances to the bay mare he traveled along side. He didn't really know if she was up for conversation, though he did catch a few candid moments from his quick peeks. She lifted her dial into the breeze, the air parting her locks before a smile painted her face. Her singsong vocals reached his auds before long, a simple question about the weather. The sun had just began to break over the horizon, pastels littering the once darkened skyline. It was a lovely sight indeed, he noted having a good look at their surroundings.

It was a peaceful looking backdrop to the small company of two. The hills endless it seemed, before breaking into smaller sections of tree dotted slopes. Meadows abloom with summer wildflowers made their way through the trees, providing large areas of grazing land. He was pleasantly pleased with his decision to accompany Elysteria to the Dale, for not would he find a more beautiful place. He felt an air of calm about the place, almost innocent and untouched. It was a peculiar feeling but he did not complain, no.

"I am very pleased with my decision, trust the ol' gut that's what I always say. It'll never steer you wrong if you learn how to listen."He allowed a small sigh to escape his may, before nares flared inhaling deeply the rich fresh scent that blew across the hillside. "Yes, I think that would be fine indeed. I'd be happy to meet more of the herd here, perhaps we might stop for a drink as well?" He was a bit parched from their journey and could use a bit of refreshment, he had hoped they might find a cool spot to stop and refuel.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: love is a temporary madness... {Weir, any} - by Weir - 06-16-2015, 09:50 AM
    Because this is what love is - by Elysteria - 07-13-2015, 06:53 PM
    Because this is what love is. - by Elysteria - 07-20-2015, 04:45 PM