• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  fresh blood on the snow; any

C i t y

When the big stallion spoke she listened carefully. She heard him, each word he picked is a well-chosen one. She nods to him, but leaves the air between them silent and slides her bright saffron eyes to the small spotted mare. A smirk cracks at one side of her gray lips when she jokes, nothing too joyous but she’s humored somewhere in that dusty old body of hers. She’s snagged by this mare, though she’s not entirely sure why. She lets her go on and holds a steady stare onto the speckled woman. Nothing is said when she speaks of the dead kingdoms, the blood-teared woman only twitches an ear toward the draft and back to Crota.

When she talks of not being what the others have built City thinks nothing of it. She doesn’t note weakness or even a second guess of the potential, but the next few sentences cut the throat of optimism with brutality. “become a land of Guardians and protectors” … The rest blurred, slithered, melted together. City’s tail snapped back and forth as if bugs were bothering her in this chilly late season. She waits for the mare to finish, but again leaves the air between them silent and moves her oily yellow eyes to Ruan, fresh blood brimming at the bottoms. He remains silent, it appears.

She finds Crota again. “I am not a protector of anything.” The fetus in her squirms and she realizes she’s just lied. “I cannot carry the weak, nor would I try, though I commend you for the effort Crota.” Her voice isn’t laced with venom, or judgement, just truth. “We will see one another again, until then, good luck with it all.” She turns away without anything more, spinning on a heel to propel into a smooth run. “I’ll meet you in Nerine, stallion.” Her feet strike rhythmically and with long reaching strides that gauge ruthlessly at the soil. She disappears into the shadows and the tree’s enveloping passages, she’s headed for the coast.

in the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;

i wish she wasn't such a jerk or she would've followed @[crota] !
    character wise it makes sense she'd follow orions offer, but who knows what she'll do once she gets there XD
    she's going to come find crota in the hills sometime i think
    and if she ever sees @[Ruan] again she'll certainly say chello <:
    i needed to get this finished and get her somewhere to poop out her beb 8D

@[Orion's Belt] she'll be in nerine soon! i'll tag ya [;

Messages In This Thread
    fresh blood on the snow; any - by City - 04-21-2017, 07:01 PM
    RE: fresh blood on the snow; any - by crota - 04-21-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: fresh blood on the snow; any - by Ruan - 04-22-2017, 12:40 PM
    RE: fresh blood on the snow; any - by City - 04-26-2017, 06:46 PM
    RE: fresh blood on the snow; any - by crota - 05-07-2017, 01:14 AM
    RE: fresh blood on the snow; any - by City - 05-11-2017, 07:00 AM