• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any;

In that moment they shared she had shown him the darkness that haunted her and he had shown her the goodness inside him.  They were one in the same really.  Having chose different ways of coping with their misfortunes.  She had chosen the light while he the darkness.  Either of them stepping on the shaky boundaries of each.  Her only hope was that he had a brief moment of relief as she had from their twisted world's...

Her past had risen and fallen, just as her wing had.  The strength in her heart pushed the darkness away as she smiled comforted by his strong embrace.  She could feel his tension and then it faded as she groomed the edge of his light and dark hide.  Tracing the very line between the world's they lived.  They don't make you any less beautiful... His words didn't catch her by surprise.  He had shown he was capable of kindness.  Her only thought was of him as she still could view plainly the bones protruding from his body. Angelic voice whispered her own thoughts to him, "Nor do yours."

She did not view him fore the monster he claimed to be.  His exterior appearance had always been a marvel to her but not in a bad way.  Maybe because she related so much.  Just as she settled into him, she felt him pull away from her.  An urgency followed by hesitation to leave.  Maybe I should go... A slight sign escaped her as she slightly leaned heavier into his chest.  Her small head turning into his muscular neck, pressing her forehead into him.  He spoke of his homeland but didn't give his name.  If he wished to give it he would.  She wasn't going to force it upon him.  She smiled kindly as her body retracted from his.  Gold flecked eyes peered into his as she spoke gently, "It was nice seeing you again.  I'd offer you my homeland but I don't really have one." Her eyes shifted downwards as she wasn't sure of herself or what to say.  "Maybe we will meet again, in time," her eyes meeting his again, hopeful. "My offer still stands... If you ever decide you need a friend," her final words sincere.  She smiled this time with her eyes.  The brightness they had had, returning once more...

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    Any; - by Dovev - 04-07-2017, 12:22 AM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-07-2017, 08:03 AM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-09-2017, 02:01 AM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-09-2017, 11:36 AM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-17-2017, 02:46 PM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-18-2017, 01:32 AM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-24-2017, 09:05 AM
    RE: Any; - by AuroraElis - 04-29-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: Any; - by Dovev - 04-30-2017, 12:09 AM