• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - any
    enfys
    just stop your crying, it's a sign of the times
    Enfys looked up at Jinju, the last tear falling to the ground before it turned to ice at her feet, and she blinked and stepped back. The sheer coldness of her soul giving a peek into the kinds of abilities that Enfys herself knew she had. Instead, she allowed herself to be embraced by the mare, and for a while, the grey child did not feel alone. Forcing herself not to cry again, her ears flicked when she heard Jinju mention a home. A different forest.

"Would I have... a family? Or would it just be you and me?" Reagan and her had been a family too... but what Enfys wouldn't give for a family. More creatures like her. Sisters, brothers. Friends.

"A father..." she whispers to herself.

She smiles small, before looking up at Jinju, when she mentions Reagan. A weight lifted from her, and her eyes brighten. "I would like to have a family. And I miss my mother. If you can promise to find her, I would love you forever. We could be... sisters!"

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-15-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Enfys - 04-15-2017, 04:47 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-17-2017, 05:24 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Enfys - 04-17-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-18-2017, 02:47 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Enfys - 04-18-2017, 06:49 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-19-2017, 06:02 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Enfys - 04-19-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-21-2017, 01:07 PM