• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down (Amazon diplomat, Falls diplomats)
    They wait. And they wait. And then they wait some more.

She shuffles her feet awkwardly and glances about, wondering when the Falls queen will arrive. She has to admit, she’s surprised at how long it’s taking. But, the position of queen comes with a certain amount of duties, so she supposes Shatter Me must be busy with one of those. Scorch herself is certainly often busy.

But the wait appears to be irritating her new diplomat acquaintance - she senses a distinct and rather abrupt change in his affable mood. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Texas.” Though he clearly doesn’t think it much a pleasure any longer.

Finally he breaks, and makes an excuse for his queen with clear finality. Their conversation is done, and he evidently wants her gone.

Well, she won’t argue. She doesn’t want to stick around when her presence is no longer welcomed. That would be an even bigger diplomatic faux pas than her lack of current knowledge. She will return to the Jungle, and report Texas’ words to Scorch. The flame covered queen can decided what to do with them. “Thank you. I’m sure Scorch will look forward to hearing from you soon.” If they hear from them at all.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com

No worries! Sounds good to me! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down (Amazon diplomat, Falls diplomats) - by Lyris - 06-14-2015, 09:00 PM