• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I won't beg you to stay; any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

What surprises Amet more than the color-changing ability that their new friend reveals is the absence of Iset's usual smart remark at his own arrival. It's no secret that they are at each others' throats more often than not, but perhaps Beqanna was opening them both up to the idea of a civil kinship, one that did not revolve around the fear and pain caused by Him.

Maybe, eventually, Amet could be friends with his younger sister. With or without Sakir.

The thought tightens his chest and the light bay colt forces his attention back to the conversation at hand. He laughs warmly at Iset's exclamation, amber eyes moving between his sister and the purple-pointed colt. He'd seen wings and scales and something close to undead since his arrival. Color shifting is a nice alternative to the startlingly gross. Shifting, almost excitedly, in place, the metallic boy tosses his head and pivots so that his lithe frame is angled more towards the crystal waters of the Lake.

"What Iset means to say is that we would love for you to join us here," his gaze finds the girl for a moment, half expecting a protest on her part, something obligatory based on the fact that he has dared to imply what she may have really meant. After a moment, however, he looks back to Ryan and gives him a sheepish, but inquisitive, smile. "Where did you come from?"

Amet

Messages In This Thread
    I won't beg you to stay; any - by Ryan - 04-16-2017, 08:22 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Iset - 04-17-2017, 04:19 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Amet - 04-17-2017, 06:11 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Ryan - 04-17-2017, 10:56 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Iset - 04-18-2017, 12:46 AM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Amet - 04-19-2017, 08:02 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Ryan - 04-20-2017, 09:33 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Iset - 04-21-2017, 07:48 PM
    RE: I won't beg you to stay; any - by Amet - 04-24-2017, 07:27 PM