• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Face to the sun
    She is still determined to succeed. The filly knows that Brennen had set her the task of recruiting someone to the Lake to prove she was old enough to live there thinking she wouldn't succeed, but Bristol wants desperately to prove him wrong. More than anything, she wants to prove that she is as smart as Carwyn, as pretty as Cassidy, as strong as Brennen, as fierce as the mother she's never met. So even though he thinks she's safe tucked away in the playground, it had been an easy flight over to the Field to try and find someone who wanted to take a chance on the Lake.

She folds her wings against her sides, today having adopted the brightly-colored plumage of a blue songbird she'd seen in the playground, and turns towards the first voices she hears, delighted to see a young mare not much older than herself. A perfect recruit for the Lake! Bristol approaches the two of them with a huge smile, catching the other girl's words as she arrives. "Oh this is no place to stay!" she chirps, glancing at the unfamiliar stallion for a moment before turning her attention back to Tangerine. "This is where people come to find new homes. I'm Bristol, by the way, pleased to meet you." 

Father says she talks too much, but at least he's attempted to each her home to be polite. "I'm from Nerine, which is a nice place, but I'm going to be moving to a new place soon I hope, called the Lake, and it's going to be a grand adventure."
    i know you're bleeding, but you'll be okay.
    hold on to your heart, you'll keep it safe.
    wing appearance: male blue jay
    Bristol

Messages In This Thread
    Face to the sun - by Tangerine - 04-18-2017, 12:06 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Warrick - 04-18-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Tangerine - 04-18-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Bristol - 04-18-2017, 11:48 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Warrick - 04-19-2017, 06:09 AM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Tangerine - 04-19-2017, 12:23 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Bristol - 04-19-2017, 10:46 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Warrick - 04-22-2017, 04:41 PM
    RE: Face to the sun - by Tangerine - 04-22-2017, 07:45 PM