• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; any

The colt always wishes to go by unnoticed, to become the shadows that he so desperately hides within. He knows that at some times it cannot be helped; the bright, pearlescent patches on his otherwise dark green coat gave him away in most situations. However, most often times Maugrim would choose to ignore any social opportunities with others, even if it meant simply walking by a curious foal or a concerned mare. He didn’t like their pity – it wasn’t needed and offers no benefit to him. He’d rather be alone, hidden beneath the thick and tangled brush of a forest or the wet and slick darkness of a cave, all the while watching with his hauntingly green eyes.

Maugrim knew he was taking a risk going to the water on such a beautiful autumn day, but as the boy’s powers became stronger, he could not feel at peace without being near the clear, smooth surface that he was beginning to control so easily. He likes the way the water twists and turns beneath his will, obeying without hesitation or resistance. He wishes that the others that try to meet him could be as malleable as his precious water, but he found that he unfortunately lacks the power to separate bone and muscle at his will.

Malicious thoughts teem in his young mind, though they are brought short by the unwanted feeling of eyes on him. Pearlescent lips peel back to reveal a snarl before he’s even turned around to see what stares at him so blatantly. When his piercing green eyes rests on a young girl not a few strides from him, his green (almost black) ears find their way backwards to hide among a short and tattered lilac mane. He wishes to use the water to draw the girl into the depths of the pond behind her, tightening and pressing against her slender legs and delicate ribcage until breath no longer could be inhaled into her lungs.

Of course, he is nowhere near strong enough yet to force the water to do such horrendous bidding, so the colt settles for an angry scowl to show his displeasure at her presence and that she had spotted him. “What?” he hisses, his voice like metal against the cool, autumn air.

“What are you looking at?!”

m a u g r i m.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; any - by Maugrim - 04-16-2017, 07:44 PM