• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - any
    Jinju
    She chuckles, how could she not? He was as direct as it could be. ”Then what were you trying?” she asks, her own smirk mirroring his. She stops to respect his personal space, and to keep hers. Much like she would appreciate too when another approached her, though, he had been the one to call her down.

Her gaze meets his again. She does not mention the gold. She had, with Lilitha and Jinn. When she had first met the red haired and golden eyed Litha she had been only a child. How could their conversation not be about their strange physical appearance. When she had met Jinn she had almost been an adult. Before she had been able to stop it she had muttered ‘beautiful’ out loud. And the way his golden points had shimmered in the light of her fire was surely beautiful. Terran didn’t need that. The sun was doing a marvellous job already. ”I’m Jinju” she answers, a light dip from her head. ”But then, they did give you something fancy. Quite hard to miss if I may say so.”

This time it was his turn to tease her. Though Jinju was only able to see her eyes in her reflection in the water, she could kind of understand that not everybody liked the view. It wasn’t hard to imagine that it would spook one or two. ”If I have to believe my dam, it’s all because of my father’s genes” she answers, with a light shrug of her shoulders and a grin. ”Can’t confirm it though.” She simply did not know who her sire was, nor did she really remember her dam.

When her gaze meets his this time, she’s grinning. She stays silent for a moment, her head tilting as if she was trying to decide if he was man enough to take it. ”Not quite” she honestly tells him, her grin growing wider and a few moments later she moves her gaze towards the flies that seemed to irritate him so much. Jinju narrows her eyes slightly, and then all the buzzing creatures burn up and into ashes. He might have felt the heat on his skin, maybe did she even scorch some of his coat, but he shouldn’t be injured. ”But I have some other tricks up my sleeve.”

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 08:27 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-08-2017, 12:51 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-09-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-12-2017, 07:57 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-13-2017, 12:22 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-14-2017, 01:32 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-16-2017, 09:42 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-17-2017, 04:55 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-19-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-19-2017, 02:54 PM