• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - any

.Terran.

“Or maybe I wasn’t trying to be alluring at all.” I retort, smirking as she descends anyways to appraise me. I retract a half-step, not imposed by her boldness but not exactly willing to relinquish all my goods in one go for for this girl. Besides, I can tell now when her disturbing eyes flash from my face down to my hooves. “The same place strangers always end up looking.” I think, used to the attraction of the metal sheen by now. My sire had been gold, well … gilded really. Technically an angel.

And here I was, all black and boring. Thanks pops.

It still surprises me that I’ve ended up as sort of a useless creature, given that both my parents were afflicted with heavy magic. “My name is Terran.” I begin, the muscles along my back shivering to dispel the likes of insects and other unwanted creatures, “And I don’t need a fancy anything.” I chuckle, ears tilting backwards as I raise my head (and my brow) in curiosity. She’s not exactly graceful and I can appreciate that. It was always the slender, awkwardly beautiful ones that got on my nerves the quickest.

There’s a strength to her, still a softness though that distinguishes her as a young woman and not some tank of a horse. Those eyes, however, were hard for me to meet and appreciate. They would give any creature reason to be on their way. “What’s up with the blinkers?” I tease lightly, hoping she would find the joke and not the offense in my tone, “You shoot lasers or something from them?” I ask, thick tail lashing out to bat restlessly at my sides. Damn Summer.

I want to live, I want to give, I'm a miner for a heart of gold

All picture rights reserved to Drawotion via Tumblr

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 08:27 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-08-2017, 12:51 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 02:53 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-09-2017, 03:09 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-12-2017, 07:57 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-13-2017, 12:22 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-14-2017, 01:32 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Terran - 04-16-2017, 09:42 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - any - by Jinju - 04-17-2017, 04:55 AM