• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer]
    Dahmer had, admittedly, slightly balked at the idea of venturing to Nerine with Jord. Not that it was because of Jord, but because Tephra had yet to truly finalize an alliance with the formidable leader of Nerine. Nayl had made sure to make herself known in the time following her removal of Naga, and while there is a chance she had not meant to spread her own name so swiftly, the rest of Beqanna had definitely taken to that task for her.

Never mind his hesitation, however, because curiosity will always get the best of the black beast.

Dahmer and his Friesian companion are greeted rather coldly by Nerine - the air is icier here, compared to the warmth of the lava that keeps them cozy in Tephra, and the winds have a vaster area to roam,
    but his discomfort is forgotten as soon as his blue eyes come to rest of the cliffs and the sea beyond. Nearly forgetting that Jord is beside him until she shatters the silence, the black beast rips his gaze from the roiling waters and to the mare at his side before grinning warmly. "I promised an adventure, did I not?" He gives Jord a gentle nudge at her shoulder before venturing a few more strides forward, a loud call erupting from his muzzle.

Turning to look back over his shoulder, the Thoroughbred calls back to Jord, "it's best we stay put until we are found by someone who lives here." He knows of Magnus' respect for Nayl and assumes that the feeling is a mutual one, but the black beast can't find it in himself to wander willy-nilly before it's been made public that they are allies. Or enemies - but, he doubts that.

ooc / GUUUHHHH IM SO SORRY that this basically took me a month, please forgive me!

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

@[Nayl] or any!

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 03-10-2017, 07:07 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 04-08-2017, 02:52 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Nayl - 04-08-2017, 04:20 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 04-11-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Dahmer - 04-13-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Nayl - 04-23-2017, 09:36 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Dahmer] - by Jord - 05-12-2017, 10:25 AM