• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Burn baby burn - Circinae
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

The wolf shifter understands the calling of ‘other places’. How could one stay so grounded when the world out there was so infinitely grand? Horses roamed, it was true, but wolves expanded their territory, brought others with them, trekked and hunted and slept where others wouldn’t. Jinju is young, vibrant, filled with adventure and perhaps even seeking out someone or something to fill the emptiness that’s been brought to the Taiga so recently. Circinae understands.

She understands because that peace for her is golden hued. He smells of the earth and air, shares secrets with her and draws her in instead of pushing her away. “Go while you can, you won’t regret it.” Circy encourages with a smile, tail batting softly against her hide while the few insects of the woodland begin their assault. “I haven’t been to other lands yet, only to the wilderness. Everything else seems so far away for my shorter legs.” She laughs. Still, she remembers a time when she and Raeanne had braved the journey together. It had been easier with a companion.

“Your mother will always be your mother, though.” She tells her, turning the conversation back to the black mares mention of Reagan. “Something tells me Reagan won’t be gone forever, too. Perhaps I’m wrong … but I’d like to think otherwise.”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 03-31-2017, 05:30 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-02-2017, 10:16 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-03-2017, 06:51 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-03-2017, 09:52 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-05-2017, 07:42 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-06-2017, 12:11 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-07-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-08-2017, 10:51 AM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Jinju - 04-08-2017, 02:13 PM
    RE: Burn baby burn - Circinae - by Circinae - 04-09-2017, 02:26 PM