• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

under southern skies; any
    Well this was an awkward moment to stumble across her childhood friends. Interrupting a moment of tension and strife, anger and tear-stained cheeks. A standoff where they’d always stood together. But then, so much had changed for her since the last time they’d been together. It was only natural they’d changed too.

Lilitha cleared her throat and stepped out of the shadow of the trees lining their impromptu battleground. Funny, she looked more like Spear now than Spark did, in build at least. Large and broad and solid, hard and scarred with little in the way of soft curves or feminine grace.

They could almost have been related. Except, of course, for their drastically different coloring. Her glittering gold eyes to his red and black. His vast patches of white to her solid black, marred only by the jagged scars where wings had once been. And of course the red of her mane and tail, a gift from a mother who had wanted nothing to do with her.

“Hi,” she murmured softly, ducking her head and peeking at the twins through thick black lashes. “I’m sorry, I didn’t...I didn’t mean to interrupt. I can go if you...if you want space to sort things out. But I’ve missed you very much, and it’s good to see you.” She bit her lip and lifted her head, looking at the pair of them head on.
    Will you fight when it all burns down?

Messages In This Thread
    under southern skies; any - by Spear + Spark - 04-02-2017, 05:17 PM
    RE: under southern skies; any - by Lilitha - 04-02-2017, 05:38 PM
    RE: under southern skies; any - by Spear + Spark - 04-02-2017, 05:58 PM
    RE: under southern skies; any - by Lilitha - 04-03-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: under southern skies; any - by Spear + Spark - 04-08-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: under southern skies; any - by Lilitha - 04-09-2017, 12:33 PM