• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)
    Bella-Mae looked up at something flying in the sky. A bird? She shrugged it off, lowering her neck to graze again, but her ears quickly flicked her ears around as a swishing sound began growing louder and louder. Her head swung high into the air again just in time to see something landing.

It was only a mere blur before she was flinching, teeth barley tearing the thick flesh on her neck, right under her mane. "I'll do for what?" she retorted, anger rising through her whole body. She could feel the blood pulsing against her veins like rhythmic thunder. Her mocha eyes were narrowed to slits, no trace of fear, yet. "Resisting what," her words were slow, slightly curious, only in an attempt to counter the ominous words that just filled her ears.

She could feel his presence like a bitter smell, it made her want to flinch, to move away from it, but after everything she had been through, cowering now wouldn't keep her fire, and if it did go out, it would be with a bang.

The patterned mare, took a step closer, not dominantly, but with a low head. Bella-Mae then proceeded to rear, muscles rippling as she kept herself up, front legs striking out. she held it for around 6 seconds, before crashing down and attempting to scrape the look-a-like of a horse's skin. The move was only a warning, figuring the beast skillful enough to dodge the slow attack.

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-23-2017, 11:20 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Romek - 03-23-2017, 06:16 PM