• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae
    Oh, but the way his mouth presses so delicately to her cheek has her forgetting what direction she came from, or where she was even heading. It’s sinful how easily Canaan can sweep away her thoughts with the soulful cadence of his deep voice; practically black magic as his lips dance lightly over her dark skin. When the soft pressure of his teeth draw smooth tracks along her back Circinae shivers, loses herself to the shadows that linger behind her half-drawn lids, and allows herself to lean into the sensation of his wings while they leave sensual pinpricks over her tender, jade ribcage. “This,” She thinks, moaning airily in protest when her companion halts his touches to stand by her again, “is exactly what I needed.”

Even his teasing only heightens her mood, drawing a throaty laugh out into the open as she blinks to regain her bearings. Her head shakes and the curtain of fine hair that hides nearly one side of her neck quivers, navy turning to indigo as the spattering of light weaves playfully through her mane. Men … such hypocrites. Yet, Canaan is game for her little excursion - the tap of his rugged nose sparking her excitement once more before he encourages her to follow. Circy’s colored hooves move of their own accord then, jerking readily to send her in whatever direction he led, like a good little pup.

It was hard to refrain from the child-like joy that was bubbling in her chest; especially when her mischievous counterpart is more than accommodating. All it had taken was a look, a laugh, and here they were pushing undergrowth and bracken aside as only carefree youth can do. Canaan made it so simple to be together: no competition, no bitterness, and certainly no wife. “Well, as far as you know.” She reminds herself, but she won’t think about those things now. Better to worry when all was quiet and she was alone again.

The Forest thins for the current moment and Circinae draws alongside him, the rhythmic thud of their pace lulling her into a peaceful sort of state. Nothing came easier to her than these interactions and she’s intensely grateful for it, but soon her curiosity has her blue eyes glancing to his alluring face, a question, “What’s been keeping you busy these days?” breaking the silence, though the words are hushed and buoyant. It was only fair - polite, almost, to want to know where he’d been hiding away.
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Canaan - 03-12-2017, 05:23 AM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Circinae - 03-13-2017, 02:28 PM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Canaan - 03-17-2017, 01:30 AM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Circinae - 03-19-2017, 06:45 PM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Canaan - 03-21-2017, 11:48 AM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Circinae - 03-23-2017, 08:04 PM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Canaan - 04-03-2017, 06:38 PM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Circinae - 04-05-2017, 08:18 PM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Canaan - 04-16-2017, 09:20 PM
    RE: hold on to me; you're all I have. | circinae - by Circinae - 04-19-2017, 12:21 PM