• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

can you -take- it all away; any
    dovev

"Dovev."

Well, goddamn it, he knew that voice, didn't he. He sighed and turned to her, his eyes roaming over her openly. He had cherished it after all, he had reason to be certain it was still all in tact for him. But almost immediately, she had a cute little pet come up to join her, uttering her name and claiming the line of her hip with his nose. Wow, well trained, and his brows lifted as he gave her a wry smile, turning back to stare at the ...thing. Man. Or whatever. His grin spread at the pet's question, "What is this?" and he tilted his black and bone-masked face at Heartfire, a drop of blood falling to the earth.

Yes, what would you call us? he purred, remembering the way she tasted, the way she melted under his blinded touch. Yes, even blind he could coax her breath away from her lungs, this deadly dagger. And he wasn't ashamed to admit he'd gladly do it again, he'd melt for her too if she could manage it. Ah, but she's got her friend now, and clearly he is all that she ever needed, with his creepy little eye thing he's got goin'. Didn't mean much to Dovev, he was beaten and worn bare by something far more terrifying than either of them could imagine. So he just shrugged and-

Ohh..

Luster manifested at his shoulder, her sweet mouth to his skin sending shivers down his arm and successfully stealing his breath. Her teeth on his jawline coaxed his face to her and he turned so willingly, his lips pressing to her throat as she kissed the soft place just beside his ear. Luster.. he crooned low, pleased to see her and thoroughly enjoying this perfect greeting. But his heart pinched at her words, though it didn't show in his face or posture, "You have an excellent nose for deception."

There wasn't even a hint in her voice at the pain she must be burying within, not to anyone more than he who knew the delicate chime of her hurt. He had been the cause of it at one time, after all. I'm sorry to hear this. I'd hoped to be wrong, he whispered near her own ear for her alone to hear, masking it with a light kiss. He'd make sure they spoke of it later; whatever she needed would be hers. Whatever she wanted.

She slipped beneath him, brushed against his solid chest, and his eyes met and held Heartfire's as he dropped his mouth to slowly drag along her back with her sinuous movements. Smiling. His precious Luster curled around him, settled her pink mouth against the spot of blue in the corner of his lips, and he hummed his pleasure. "Who are your friends?" she asked, and he twisted his head to brush dark lips across her cheek. That one there is Heartfire, love, he murmured without actually pointing out which one he'd meant. He trailed a kiss to her jaw, Mmm, he said absently, pleasantly lost in the familiar feel of her. Don't know the other, he added in a bored tone. She was much more entertaining. What did he care about a trickster and her pet, when he had Luster at his side.

Heartfire was far more fun when she was alone, anyway.

I'll take my bow, I won't make a sound
    I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
    can you -take- it all away; any - by Dovev - 03-06-2017, 12:02 AM
    RE: can you -take- it all away; any - by Wyrm - 03-06-2017, 04:20 PM
    RE: can you -take- it all away; any - by luster - 03-14-2017, 05:26 PM
    RE: can you -take- it all away; any - by Dovev - 03-14-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: can you -take- it all away; any - by Wyrm - 03-18-2017, 05:46 PM
    RE: can you -take- it all away; any - by luster - 03-28-2017, 11:59 PM
    RE: can you -take- it all away; any - by Dovev - 04-04-2017, 06:16 AM