• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any]
    when you speak dreams and reality collide
    If Terra had been a more social creature, had been better versed at the intricacies of conversation and other forms of communication, she might have sensed the tension humming between Circy and her mother. She wouldn’t have understood it of course, if she had - she does not know the histories or inner thoughts of either mare - but as it is, she is completely oblivious to the undercurrents that slip beneath the words.

She is aware, of course, of the surface, and of Reagan’s recommendation, to which she nods happily in agreement. It’s part of the reason why she’d approached Circy to begin with - Reagan is magical, incredible, but Circy is a fellow shifter, and clearly a master of the wolf form.

Reagan turns to Circy then, finally answering the mare’s question, and while Terra’s patience threatens to run amok (she wants to learn!), she waits quietly until Circy’s attention finally returns. Her head cocks to the side as Circy explains that she might not be the best choice, as she does not know some of the finer details of the form. But her head perks when Circy reveals that she knows someone who could teach her even more. “Wyrm.” She itches to turn tail and head in the direction of the forest immediately, but first Reagan, then Circy herself shift into wolves, and she’s instantly pulled to their forms.

Hungry eyes pause on the long, pointed snout, the alert ears, the powerful legs, and the thick, bushy coat. She studies the both of them intently for a few moments, before Circy launches ahead, trying to imprint the shape and the details in her mind. And then she too, shifts.

The resulting creature is close, but not perfect. The fox, the hawk and squirrel had come more easily to her - she’d interacted with those creatures in person in her early days living in the forest. But she’s never seen a real wolf, not face to face. But with the examples in front of her, and with her own knowledge of the fox canid form, she creates a decent approximation.

She looks at Reagan, mouth open in a wolfish grin, then uses her powerful haunches to canon after Circy. Let the hunt begin!
    TERRA
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Circinae - 03-03-2017, 06:55 PM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Terra - 03-04-2017, 12:31 AM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Reagan - 03-05-2017, 11:25 PM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Circinae - 03-06-2017, 11:25 PM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Terra - 03-07-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Reagan - 03-13-2017, 02:27 PM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Circinae - 03-13-2017, 02:59 PM
    RE: I need noise [Reagan, Terra, Any] - by Terra - 03-13-2017, 09:20 PM