• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

give me love and all your hate [M]; diz
    Fuck. It was too much. The nervous fluttering in Dizzy’s belly got worse with every pass of Dov’s lips, every whisper of his breath against her skin, so goddamn soft and gentle. Every breath she drew was just a little too shaky, and she couldn’t quite hold back the breathy little gasps and moans he drew out of her with those exquisite lips. This wasn’t her; the way she melted against him and trailed her lips along the line of his throat, it was so foreign to her, so new. So dangerous.

She knew better than to get tangled up in emotions. She fucking knew better. But he murmured her name, soft and aching and desperate, and the reasons why this was a terrible idea faded away, lost in the quiet yearning that lit up her chest. Fuck. “Dov.” She didn’t recognize her own voice, so heavy with want. Not just for his body, not just for his touch, though god he was setting her on fire with every press of his lips to her skin.

It was more.
    He was more.

Her head fell back as he trailed kisses up her throat, his lips slowing to linger just behind her jaw. “Yes,” she whispered, gasping as his teeth pinched sensitive skin. His tongue coaxed a soft, hungry sound out of her as she arched up into him, wanting him, needing him to give her more.

“I want you.” There was weight to his words that hadn’t been there in the heat of passion before, something more than the taunting, vicious hunger they’d given into time and again. God, and it felt good. Too good. Her heart raced as he stared into her eyes, raced and quaked and cracked open until she couldn’t quite tell if it was terror or desire that had her breath coming in quick panting gasps, had her searching the infinite black depths of his eyes, had her worrying at her lower lip nervously with teeth that existed to sink into his skin.

“Yes,” she whispered, her eyes wide with fear. “Give me all of you, Dov. Please.” Her teeth played at her lip as she tried to bite back the words that would set her down a path she’d never wanted to travel, not before tonight. But with his eyes on her, with the weight of his body pressing down on her, with the fierce need splitting her chest open and spilling her secrets out into the air between them, she couldn’t stop the rest from pouring out. No matter how naked it made her feel, no matter how shaky and vulnerable.

For once in her life, it didn’t matter how scared she was, or how badly he could hurt her. There was no wicked grin, no sharp teeth bared to drive away anyone who could break her before they had a chance. All that existed was those endless black eyes really looking at her for the first time. “And if it’s what you want, I’ll give you all of me too.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: give me love and all your hate; diz - by Disastardly - 03-12-2017, 01:31 AM