• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I see you, but you won't get out of my way; Ecco.
    He smiles, darkly—a grimace that sets in. She wants to play. His little minx loved their version of play. It always ended up in her screaming his name in the middle of the night while they spoke of sweet nothings—dark plans that usually involved the undoing of society as they both knew it.

And they both got off on it. It is what made them such a formidable pair.

And in the dark, they had spoken of kidnapping, torture, and murder. Anything they thought they could get away with. They were not the type to simply copulate for the next generation. They simply enjoyed each other… and enjoy each other a great deal, they did. He stops his pose and laughs—a rumbling sound that resembles an earthquake. “You would not like me nearly so well if I was as still as your statues, and I would like you far less if you tried to make me as one of them.”

His wings had stayed quiet in these moments, only to thrust forward and reach to grab Ecco by the throat, dragging her in to a hot embrace. Deimos reaches up and nips her perfect lavender ear, before whispering for her alone.

“Which game did you have in mind, vixen? Keep your mother at bay, and I am yours to command.”
    DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I see you, but you won't get out of my way; Ecco. - by Deimos - 03-06-2017, 12:43 PM