• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the shadows are calling us out; deimos
    This little nun was not so innocent.

She wore a hot pink thong underneath her habit of innocence.

He purrs, approaching her slowly, his tongue thickening—like other parts of him—for the intoxicating smell of her. He is quiet, magic covering his shadow and dampening the sound of his step. He rises.

He is inside her.

“I know your thoughts, Raeg’n. I know that in that dirty little mind, you’ve wanted me since you saw how strong I was. But you can take my weight just fine…”

He purrs, closes his eyes, and rocks his hips. And Groans.

It is done.

He knows what is inside her head. He put it there. He could put himself there. And she knows it. His dark eyes plaster her, pin her pin place, as his hot breath hisses into her ears once more… “You can hate yourself all you like.. that dirty part of yourself. But when you accept truth, you will find that being yourself is much easier. Even if you still prescribe to the light. I will have you, my hot little sex kitten. I will have you first. And I will ruin you for all others. You’ll want no others after me.”
    Accept the truth…

More than all things, Deimos wished to get her to acknowledge her own truth, so that she could make her decisions from a place of strength, rather than childish foolishness. Her hot blue little body would look so good under his, but for now, there were other things to concern themselves with.

@[k i l t e r] had to go home.

As for @[Rocinante], he could die. Deimos really didn’t care one way or another.

Raeg’n’s band of merry men would not last. He could not be defeated. Their game would not be over, until her little delectable body was underneath his, and she screamed his name by night.

They would have tickets to the show if they wished, but they would only be able to have popcorn.

No participation award would be given out.

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the shadows are calling us out; deimos - by Deimos - 03-05-2017, 11:59 PM