• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Goddess scorned is a Valkyrie born (any)

If you see a light at the end - it’s just the sun in your eyes

There was a silver lining that accosted the edges of my company’s feminine form. It was modest and perfect. In splintered streaks it flooded into the milky pools that were native to her flesh. She was glowing and my eyes were unable to carry on view of it all.

My eyes, my dark black eyes detected the female’s attempt to harbor a tremble. I was curious how her lungs felt while holding it in and just as curious how to would expel. My closeness allowed me to pull in the air she had let go. It was different. Her body functioned in a way mine did not and could change the chemical makeup of the space that sealed us into this earth. What moved inside of her was a new interest discomposed as she attended to my hearing.

Desire. The girl entertains the idea which muses my thought. I desire nothing but the bitter touch of my night, sugared with the embraces of her darkest forms. My beloved enwreathes her blackness deep inside of my veins and deposits her heaviness in my chest at which beats when her adoration tempts the blight. I feel it as I crave it now.

“I never desire, if I do .. it is not for long.”

There was a gurgle in my throat as the spoil climbed.

“If I could speak a secret,”my neck narrowed below, my lips pursed as my whispers lunged into the female’s ear.

“I once had desired to understand the others and the makeup of their … groups”

I had wonder if she was one of them, she breathes after all.

An uneasiness caressed the structure of how I stood, my weight now distributed evenly as my limbs corrected themselves. To be one of them would betray my night. Desires are lead by temptation, it did not mean we had to act on them… all.

“I could be a threat to you.. but I am not.”

My voice softened as my death ripened, they could fall smoothly from my lips into the air. This was my attempt to best translate my own riddles fogged by the foreign action of communication. She felt normal. She made me feel.. normal.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Goddess scorned is a Valkyrie born (any) - by velis - 03-04-2017, 06:42 PM