• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We just selling dope, talking matching lambos; brennen

The teal of her eyes easily catch the sight of his wings. Large and wide, blotting out the sun and chilling her with the fleeting drift of his growing shadow. Green-blue eyes observe the way he touches the land. The edge of his nails finding purchase as he shivers to the land in a well executed landing. The mare can feel a touch of a smile moving her lips upward.

Both ears flick forward as she better observes the fluid motion of his body, the youthful but intelligent features. A fetching bay, quiet a few color scales lighter than her own as well as he is winged where she is antlered. The mare can feel her smirk grow to s smile as he nears her with a a curious eyes. "Brennen, you say? I like that. It's a strong name." Holiday openly makes the statement with a tugging smile.

"I'm Holiday. Not as original as Brennen but it is mine alone." A small chuckle follows as she gives her head a small shake, loosening a few dark strands of her black mane. "It's nice to meet another face out here. Seems as though most animals have gone in for the imposing winter." Her tone lifts and falls as she makes the observation, eyes sliding to the meadow then back to her new companion. "Not me though, I like the chill," She speaks distantly, "the air is fresher. I like the gray skies and the richness of the colors." She turns an eye back to the stallion with a small, playful smile. "Wouldn't you agree, Brennen?"

holiday
    Beqanna's Trap Queen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: We just selling dope, talking matching lambos; brennen - by Holiday - 03-03-2017, 10:16 AM