• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

sometimes I think that it's better, to never ask why; Potion/Ecco, Deimos.
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved
    It was  not hard to tell which family she belonged to. The concept of family often was drawn down into the one simple fact that about nine out of ten of her brothers, sisters and cousins on her mother’s side were all purple. And so, when Kirin is mentioned, you learned to pay attention. However—given as much attention as Kirin thought he deserved, Deathwish had enough of her father in her to believe the one simple fact that Kirin’s flamboyancy was nothing more than blowing a bag of hot air about the meadow. Still, Grandmere seemed impressed enough with him to mention it, and then of her abilities… and she nodded agitatedly. “And I suppose you want me to rot his brain? Oh come on, Grandmere. You know Great-grandfather well enough to know that there’s nothing more growing inside there anymore.”

To what the young mare referred to, it could only be guessed. Still, everyone knew that it did not need bear utterance. She shifted her weight from one side to the other like an annoyed teenager, moving her eyes from Potion to Ecco. “And I suppose you’re going to have Father help you do whatever you two when you go off together?” Lord only knew what her mother and father did when they disappeared into the wood together. Deathwish wasn’t sure she wanted to know. She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight again, as if shifting from one hip to the other.

Annoyed, beautiful and graceful.

Such a mean girl.
    yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: sometimes I think that it's better, to never ask why; Potion/Ecco, Deimos. - by Deathwish - 02-27-2017, 08:54 PM