• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    djinni

The anger in his eyes she had seen in the cave is gone in an instant, and for a moment doubt flickers across her still face. She’s granted a reprieve as he looks down at the water, time to collect herself. His rage had become shock, and when he meets her gaze again it is something else entirely. She’d struggled to hide the doubt, but the amusement that bubbles up is completely unbidden. She’d been raging a moment ago, yet as he reaches for her with a stifled laugh she all but giggles aloud. Always quicksilver with her emotions, this is something else entirely. Stillwater seems happy, and so Djinni is happy with no logical reason as to why she should be.

Her efforts succeed, and the emotional elation she feels is muted only by the physical sensations. Djinni presses herself to him, feels the heat pass from his warm skin to hers with not even cool water between them.

The mare floats easily, far lighter than a creature her size ought to be. Bouyant is the right words, perhaps, and she only bobs down a little as he hooks a leg over the point of her hip, dragging her closer – under. Djinni doesn’t resist. She had backed herself into him before in the cave, had done her part in whatever it is they’ve done. Brazen. That is what she has been.

She is more cautious this time, lets him take the initiative but puts up no resistance. There is tension in her muscles, but it is from holding herself back and not from pulling herself away. That is clarified in the way she croons beneath his touches, quiet little sighs and breathy whispers that sound rather like his name on a running loop. Despite the chilled water around them she feels the same heat from before, a blistering flood that shimmers in her veins.

Reassurance. She had wanted reassurance that she had not imagined what had happened before, that she was not the only one that had lost herself. Of course, the passion in his touch does little to truly prove that, but she tells herself that it does. The water makes everything simpler, faster, and she raises her head above the water on a neck that is longer than usual. She doesn’t want to think again, so she moves, feels his warmth above her in the water, and presses back.

current appearance:
    slim build
    smokey grullo tobiano
    black eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 02-26-2017, 07:42 PM