• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    He wasn't sure why he was surprised when she suddenly vanished the instant he told her to leave. He blinked, slightly dumbfounded through the shards of glass piercing his skull. But still he couldn't move without the pain pummeling him as he closed his eyes to the darkness around him.

Then water filled the space in a blink, and he gasped in shock. Dark eyes flew wide open to find himself in the lake, his head swinging to either side to confirm it was their same body of water before the cave. I didn't do anything, her sharp voice cut in with a hiss, snapping his attention back to her. It didn't hurt to move anymore, the pain seemingly soothed by the return of the sweet caress of water -had she known to do that?, and his gaze dropped back down to it as if only just then noticing it.

And then he sank suddenly deeper, jerking his chin up to keep above the surface. There was enough room though, enough to keep their heads above water as she waded in with him, and he relaxed. He released a slow breath and settled in, as though he were sinking blissfully into a muscle-relaxing hot tub. Mmm, he hummed absently, turning foggy, half-lidded eyes to meet the predatory glare in her full black ones. He felt drunk. She looked pissed. He sort of wanted to laugh, and his nose scrunched up trying to keep it from his face. He'd said something to make her look that way. Couldn't remember what though. He thought maybe he was always making her mad with things he said.

He felt pulled to smooth it away though, and reached for her as she reached for him. Her sleek muzzle, her slippery skin against his, had him humming again and sliding closer, his mouth lipping sweetly at her nape. He wished he could change, felt his legs wanting to fold in closer, his skin prickling where reptilian armor should have formed so easily. His jaw ached, his flat teeth throbbed. Why did he have to be broken; why couldn't he be whole and show her what he really was. Maybe watch fear finally flicker in those fearless eyes. How she would hate him.

His eyes closed as she dripped water down his neck, drawing her nose along his muscle and down to the water before retreating. He followed her though, filling the gap she tried to create, draping his head over her smooth back and rubbing against the slippery satin of her, enthralled with the feel of her. He wasn't sure if he was man or predatory in that moment, sometimes they were one and the same and sometimes they were almost separate. All he knew was her just then, everything else fell away as he sank into this strange and wonderful stupor. Blissfully ignorant of anything outside of their little lake.

He nibbled at her withers, tossing an arm over her hip and dragging her closer. Did it make him a fool that he wanted her again?
    Probably.

Yet still he grazed his teeth across her spine, firm and slow with another low hum.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 02-26-2017, 03:53 PM