• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a falling star fell from your heart; any
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord listened to the cremello boy speak. His voice soft and sweet. She couldn't help but notice the expression on his face when he said 'Homeless?". She had had that expression herself once before. "Its lovely to meet you Astrophel." She spoke kindly. Her auds perk, hearing his words about having a home, hazel orbs watch him look toward the sky. "You must be far from home.." She said kindly. "I too am far from home. I am from a island called Ranga. I was a princess there." Jords velvety vocals spoke. "I am the last of my people.." She said.. a sudden thought of Akkadian ran through her head, remembering that he was probably alive.. although dead to her. "I bet your people miss you greatly." She said softly, hoping to not bring up any painful memories for the stallion. "If it can be of any condolence.. I'll be your friend... Someone by your side if you wish." The midnight mare said to the cream cloud colored stallion, she hope she could make a friendship.. or maybe more from this new acquaintance.. regardless of the fact that they appeared to be like night and day. "I'd love to visit your home one day.." The mare said with a genuine smile. She wished she had more adventure in her life. "I'd take you to see my home, but there is nothing left of it. Completely gone." She spoke softly once more.. lowering her skull, hazel orbs falling to the terra. After a moment she rose her skull and shot the stallion a pleasant, soft smile. .
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a falling star fell from your heart; any - by Jord - 02-25-2017, 01:19 AM