• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i remembered each flash, as time began to blur
    ice and fire, fire and ice. eyes of blue and eyes of orange - a contrast she appreciated. he moved close and she did not shy away. he sought comfort and she gave it, freely. there was no much that she could give, with the words caged in her throat, but comfort did not require a voice.

aranea stood silent at his side and reached to press her velvet nose to the nearest side of his neck. it trailed, lightly, towards their shoulders that touched. a soft touch, a quiet reassurance. though they were barely more than acquaintances she already considered him a friend and she knew well enough that it was not nothing.

unchangeable, perhaps, but not meaningless.

his question was easy enough to answer as her head bobbed twice in quick succession. yes, she would visit him. but now...
    a pause and then her head jerked towards home and her fire eyes hoped to convey a certain sadness at having to part ways. he was her friend, but she had other things she must do. moping about was not one of them, and determination sparked as she recognized she could not wait forever for things to change.

aranea must change them.

so with a light snort and another touch of nose to neck she would turn and part company with her friend, legs picking up in to a trot as she returned to her beloved home.

(I hope you dont mind me exiting, she will come visit with her voice ;D)

ARANEA
    (immortal, mute, infrared vision)
    from dust, she returned
    the dream, an enigma... silent

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i remembered each flash, as time began to blur - by Aranea - 02-21-2017, 11:17 PM