• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//any

Romantica

Sea glass green eyes rotate to catch his long shadow, winking out the last trails of sunlight. The gray, now golden and shining in the sunset, watches her. She can feel his eyes moving against her skin, tip toe under her ribs and over her spine.

Romy hesitates a moment as she watches how the first evening stare wink and glitter against the indigo drapery of an encroaching night. A slow inhale invites the scents of an sleepy meadow into her lungs. Earthy, damp, fresh. Romy swings her hips so she may approach the stallion from another time past. "Hello again." A simple selection of words, a playful smile plucking at the edges of her lips. "A beautiful night, wouldn't you agree?" Eyes rotate once more to peel away from his face to that of the sliver of setting sun across the meadow.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: will you hose me down with holy water if i get too hot?//any - by Romantica - 02-18-2017, 04:37 PM