• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    Her pretty face turned away indignantly, incensed by his own frustrations as if they mirrored each other's mood. Could they be linked so profoundly? It was a deeply amusing thought as he held her in place at his shoulder, reaching to touch her so gingerly, so tentatively at her elegantly strong neck. Rich black to smoky-soft dove gray.

As soon as he made contact, she tried to pull away. Only to remain precisely where she was, neatly stitched to his broad shoulder. He smiled and looked down at it with a playful tilt to his head, admiring her skin perfectly adhered to his. What're you doing? she snapped, still trying to tug herself away. Dark, glittering eyes lifted to meet heated brown, and he reached to touch her again, aimed to drag his dark mouth along the line of her neck to her throat.

I think.. he began thoughtfully, absently, in a seductively warm voice as he breathed in the smell of her, soaked in the sight of her, that I am capturing sand.

He was hers; her loyal pet. But not a lapdog, no. Nothing like that. Pretty, maybe, but far from merely nice to look at. Shouldn't that please her? Or maybe she preferred a more benign creature, something that could never turn on her. Not that he would, not that he could. A promise was a promise. But maybe she wasn't aware of that, maybe she could feel just the slightest trickle of uncertainty towards him.

He didn't part his jaws for her, didn't bite, didn't sample the blood he so dearly wished to taste. She was off-limits, safe from him. Instead, he placed a delicate kiss, a faint little peck, just there on her enticing pulse, then pulled away. He didn't step away though as he silently released his hold on her, stayed there pressed to her unless she moved away herself. His skin reformed into his coat of flattened horsehair and held her steely gaze with dancing eyes and a warm smile.

So, he inquired casually, What will you do next, then? Take over Ischia?
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 02-18-2017, 12:29 AM