• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  all of my devils are free at last; any

all of my devils are free at last
    all my secrets revealed

He is good to listen to her babble on so. And she can certainly babble. It’s not something she has truly had much cause to note before as she had been so often alone. But the way the words simply wish to spill from her lips is rather astounding. To her at least, if to no one else.

And he is so very good at it. Listening that is. All encouragement and responsiveness. She might wonder if she speaks only utter nonsense were it not so. Indeed, it sounds rather nonsensical to her, but she is not one to complain if her will listen so freely.

Her lips quirk a bit as his head ducks, blue gaze meeting gray as she lifts her own eyes. It is not in her nature to remain melancholy for long, so his words easily serve to lift her spirits. ”Oh, you are too kind Orion.” And though her gaze remains a bit wistfully distant, the sadness eases from her features.

”In this case though, I am not entirely sure it will. It is good to have hope though,” she continues, a soft, breathy sigh escaping purple lips as her gaze shifts to stare off into the distance of the dark forest. ”She is trapped at the end of time, you see. A place her love cannot go and a place she cannot leave.”

Her gaze shifts back to his, a small, half-smile tilting her lips. ”I offered to stay for her, but I do not believe I was equipped for such a task. I wish I had been though. Much better me, a nobody, be trapped there than such a lovely creature with such abiding love.”

divide

Oh jeez, I'm so sorry for the wait! I totally didn't even realize a response was here waiting for me :/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all of my devils are free at last; any - by Divide - 02-08-2017, 04:08 PM