• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Rhythm is a dancer, I need a companion (Dahmer | Open)
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Relaxed and triumphant with his Arabian-esque companion at his side, Dahmer leads Imke to Tephra and tries his best to entertain her along the way. Their conversation is neither constant or uncomfortable, with just enough breaks along the way to not be overbearing. They pause occasionally to grab a mouthful of grass or shrub, but otherwise keep on track to their warm and uniquely tropical home.

Imke mutters quietly about their trek, just loud enough to make his ears twitch in their tousled bed. He laughs warmly and turns his blue eyes back to the pink and black mare. "The warm air does great things for sore muscles," he offers as they move through the long green grasses and towards Tephra's volcano and tropical forest. His ears twitch at her observation and the black beast gives an ambiguous shrug, though his lips turn into a slight smirk.

"Tephra is a big place, love. Magnus has established it as one of the most formidable in Beqanna." He's proud of the buckskin stallion, and proud of the work he had done to assist Magnus. They make a good team, with Lucrezia as the cherry on top. "The residents here would be foolish to not fight for your attention," he says as he sees the uncertainty on her face.

"What would you like me to show you, Imke?" He likes the way her name rolls off his tongue.

+ tag imke, any
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Rhythm is a dancer, I need a companion (Dahmer | Open) - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:49 PM