• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | karaugh
    The summers heat didn't bake the residents of Sylva.  It's thick canopy shielded them from the direct rays.  Casting almost a fall climate upon them.  She hardly noticed the difference anymore.  But to a newcomer or traveler the air had a definite chill.  Taking note of the black stallions distaste for it she moved them along to where the sun kissed the lands.  

In little time they had reached the western edge of the kingdom.  His playfulness matched hers as they jousted back and forth.  A demonic snicker raised from the depth of her breast as he made a joke. Angel... HA!  She tossed a smirk his way as she slowed.  Her reply sarcastic with a mysterious hint of seriousness. "Be no sense in killing ya... Yet" Nudging her shoulder into him playfully.  

He nips at her and she retaliates.  Hunches buckle as hooves slide upon the leaf litter terrain.  Forelimbs turn her into him.  Abruptly cutting him off as she raised up slightly.  Crown tucked tightly to her breast.  Her lobes though were not pinned back in anger but thrusted forward in challenge.  "Come'on Dahmer... Let's see what ya got!" Smirk curled across her lips awaiting his move...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Karaugh - 02-07-2017, 12:38 AM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:30 PM