• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | karaugh
    Barely reaching the darkness she heard quick steps behind her.  He followed.  She snickered softely, of course he did.  They all did.  As he settled at her hindquarters ebony whips danced upon his flesh.  Eyeing him with little head movement.  Smirk of satisfaction grew upon her lips.  As he advanced upon her quickly with each long stride. Lobe flickered to him as he spoke.  

My favorite places huh...  She laughed slightly.  Turning her crown to view him better.  Her thoughts twisting of her favorite places within Sylva.  Caves being one such place.  She lead him towards the west ridgeline.  Her usual path was well known to her so she weaved thru the brush with ease.  Her scent was strong here so no one would noticed her being out of place.  Flying under the radar of sorts.  His though would stand out regardless.  Stillwater was probably entertaining his own company anyhow.  

Pace quickened as she guided her company thru the trees.  Seemingly neverending.  Observing him as he followed her.  His blue gaze enticing her to not behave so diplomatically.  His dislike for the chill apparent.  She tossed her crown playfully as he lingered about her nape.  Her maw reaching for him as she lunged forward.  

Trouble?! Me?! Never!  Devilish tone to her sarcasm as she continued at a smooth canter.  Grin coaxing him to follow her at a more playful pace as she changed direction slightly.  There were few breaks in the Sylva forests but the creek near her cave broke just enough to allow light to reach the land.  It wasn't a short distance but at this gait they would reach it in no time... 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Karaugh - 02-04-2017, 03:51 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:23 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | karaugh - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:30 PM