• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gathering ideas
    charmx of coruse i remember viento! and i'm glad you're here with a new guy. welcome back! xD

so my thought with the multiple jobs that i just had. all horses will still be in the same two divisions (peace and war, though maybe also have an airforce with so many winged horses?) but when hovering overthier names, their other rank/job will appear?

also yes, ice wall is good! i'll maybe sketch something up and get everyone's input before having like, an actual art person make it look pretty Tongue

and yes, still doing the cave thing! i was holding off for the new magical entity thing to kick in first, but if you want kratos to go do it now that's totes fine! Smile

also, what about just keeping a list of what everyone's done?
    not necessarily points, but you can list recruits, battles, etc, and also any unposted training that your character does. so if like they go and chat up a horse in the meadow or run 20 miles around the tundra in your head you can write that on there too?

Messages In This Thread
    gathering ideas - by kahzie - 05-29-2015, 03:17 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Charmx - 05-29-2015, 03:40 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by devin - 05-30-2015, 11:46 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Amandalynn - 06-03-2015, 12:24 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by kahzie - 06-08-2015, 12:10 PM
    RE: gathering ideas - by Amandalynn - 06-09-2015, 01:46 PM