• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any}

somebody make me feel alive

Shatter smiles, wide and warm, at the buckskin queen before her. The offer of the alliance with the deserts with so little cost on their end was quite generous. With Texas' assent towards the alliance it felt like an easy choice.

"Pevensie, if it were anyone else I would have my doubts but, since you once called this place home, I trust that you will look after the Falls best interests. But there is one stipulation. We ask that you send one member to live in the Falls for the duration of our alliance to not only act as a liaison between the kingdoms, but to also gain the ability and knowledge to use the waters powers to heal. They will become in a sense a personal healer for any of your residents. We are limiting access to the Falls. Treaties no longer give free healing, only an alliance. If you are still agreeable to the terms we would greatly welcome the deserts as allies."

After saying her peace, the queen glances over at Texas. She was never one for dishonesty or trying to weasel out of a fair deal. She hoped he would be agreeable to the terms she had put forth because either way it felt like a win for them. Either they gained a new member and an ally or there are still only three people in all of Beqanna with the ability to use the Falls.

Shatter Me

(ooc:sorry for the garbage)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any} - by Shatter Me - 06-08-2015, 11:08 AM