• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Show them the pain and the joy and the ending (Bruise)

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin
    (and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

She is stubborn, he would give her that much.

Despite the tears that leak from her eyes, despite the trembles that now rack her body, despite the way that her knees locked, she does not kneel. She does not submit to it. He grins in response, the soot and gold of his coat darkening with sweat, the exertion dripping into his veins slowly, although he does not tire easily. His father had gifted him with more than just the Fear, more than the heavy horns that adorn his regal skull. Speed, agility, endurance—they all race through him, they all breathe life into him.

He was built to be predator. He was built to hunt.

And she was made to be his next meal.

“Have it your way,” he shrugs.

Reaching over, he kisses away the tears on her cheek, savoring the salt of them on his tongue. “Look at me, darling,” he drawls into her ear, sweetly at first. “Look at me,” he growls again, his voice sharpening, bleeding away the handsome edge, revealing something ugly beneath—something dark and stormy. When he says it a third time, it is reverberating through his chest, the sound made more vicious—louder for his control of the environment around them. “Look. At. Me.” he snarls, the sound cutting through the air.

He no longer looks the handsome young stallion. Blood rushes forth between his teeth, and his flesh peels back to reveal the rotting skull beneath it. He grows in size, expanding at rapid speed until he towers over her, his head hanging down so that he can meet her gaze. When his lips peel back, it reveals the gore and the black tar that paints them, the edges sharp. For a second, the edges of him grow hazy and then he turns into her brother, mouth agape and flies rooting from the eyes, and then he turns back into himself, the monstrous version, the forest of his creation peeling away from them like old paint from canvas.

This is his world now, and she is but a puppet in it.

“You smell delicious when you are trembling,” he croons, blood dripping down his chin.

He leans over to press his rotted lips to her jaw.

“Scream for me.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Show them the pain and the joy and the ending (Bruise) - by bruise - 01-30-2017, 01:53 AM