• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth [ANY]
    She might have passed the creamy silver by, had the mare not let slip an introduction that was too loud to be forcibly ignored. Even so, Circy was taken off guard for a minute by the abrupt smoothness of the voice, the cadence that wavered somewhere between curiosity and simple politeness. A probe, of sorts; an introduction that felt eerily like a test. “Agreed, very good.” Circinae responded as she eased to a stop, only a slight hitch catching her tongue. A quick assessment of the grullo eased her fears - she seemed harmless enough. Circinae concluded that she’d been too long in the bush, away from civilization. She was growing paranoid.

“Circinae,” She started abruptly, throwing in a quick smile for half-measure, “I’m here for … “ Her words faltered. An old memory came flooding back just then, stopping her mid-sentence. He was coal black, blanketed in white with wings that hovered protectively over a small, dark face that had come to greet her and Raeanne. But the blink of an eye or two and he was not the memory she recalled. Less wings, more of a ’something’ that drew her gaze to his own glowing one, where her words caught in her throat.

“ … Ruan.” She recalled, head lifting while her mouth toyed with a respectfully wild sort of grin. “Ruan. Yes … I think I’ve been too long away.” She murmured, turning back to give an apologetic nod to the other mare. It wasn’t exactly what she’d expected when making her way here, but the green-and-blue girl had never been one to fight fate.
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-22-2017, 07:11 PM
    RE: Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 07:34 PM