• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shooting arrows without a bow; any

I look inside myself
    Dark like the thunderhead of a distanced storm, he moves slow and methodically, swallowing the pretty blue of the spring. The dragon is silent except for the weighted tread of leathery wings collection the sky beneath him.

When the dots of various greens are below, he dops closer to rest his clawed  feet deep in the rich soil that fed the lush land. Silver slit pools narrow in observation of a wilted ruddy brown mare with dazzling red wings and points. The dragon eyes her as he smells the acrid scent of blood, the nervous tension that electrified the air. He moves now with heavy feet, his form slowly slipping into that of a tall black stallion except for the pair of wings that still tucked at his sides. Lior does not mean to frighten the already crushed woman so instead calls "Hello-" he offers across the small clearing to the oddly familiar features. She reminds him of someone he may have known before...

"Are you hurt, mare?" Lior attempts a gentle tone but it is instead expressed as a low rumbling growl despite the stoic features. He watches the way she labors in her steps, the shallow breathes that extend her sides. Feathered limbs move him a bit closer in unexpressed concern for whether she may collapse at any moment.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    shooting arrows without a bow; any - by leliana - 01-23-2017, 11:57 PM
    RE: shooting arrows without a bow; any - by Lior - 01-24-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: shooting arrows without a bow; any - by Lior - 01-28-2017, 09:31 PM