• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cut the crap {Offspring}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords orbs seamed to flicker with happiness hearing Offsprings voice.. he remembered her after what felt like years. She couldn't help but walk up to him and give him a gentle hug. She stood back and looked over him. "You look well Offspring. I'm glad to see you!" She said with a smile. Jord hesitated before answering his question " I'm doing much better now. Plus i'm here in this unique land where I feel safe. I have not had anywhere to call home since the tundra got destroyed by the Mountain.." Jord said lowering her orbs.. "How are you liking it here so far?" Jord asked her former king, looking up to meet his eyes.

She lowered her head for a moment.."Offspring.." Jord spoke softly, pain could be heard in her voice.."I've always thought of you as the wisest person in my life. When it comes to love.. is there someone for everyone?" Jord asked softly.. "All my heart knows is pain and rejection... Is this what im destined to receive all my immortal years?" The maiden asked softly before gently lifting her skull for her hazel orbs to meet his.. waiting patiently for his response.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Jord - 01-12-2017, 02:27 AM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Offspring - 01-12-2017, 10:33 AM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Jord - 01-23-2017, 01:59 AM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Offspring - 02-12-2017, 12:31 PM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Jord - 02-24-2017, 03:44 PM