• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any
    Growling.

The thin mare’s stomach rumbles and it is the perfect reward. Potion smiles a small smile while inside she celebrates. It was almost too easy sometimes, she had inherited a bit of Kirin’s charisma but that’s not to say she was as good at it as he. When the occasion presented itself, it appeared she managed just fine in the subtle stealing of one’s favor. The poor, skinny, little thing- she didn’t have much of chance now did she. In all reality, collecting Rhae was perhaps not something to boast of, it wasn’t terribly difficult. However, Potion wasn’t aware of the extent of the woman’s timid and trusting nature.

“Of course Rhae, by all means, have as much as you would like,” she did a warmer smile now, played the nurturer. She could play a part, become an actress at the drop of a hat and that is perhaps why she was perceived in so many different ways by so many eyes.

Potion stepped aside, pacing diagonally away as to show she meant for the other to have the food. She watched with pale lavender eyes, her eas swiveling forward at the sound of speech. Others? Oh yes, the others, let us not forget them.

“Why yes, my daughter, Ecco. She stays with me, lovely girl, she gives birth soon now I suspect. My Father and Mother will come down from the Mountain too, I know they would like you. They would care about where you were, who you were with. Does your other herd do that Rhae, do they care for you?” Surely they did, in some form, perhaps not in the same way that Potion’s family would care for the girl. Then again it all depended on who exactly she ran around with, Kirin had many children and he was not the only thing to go bump in the night.
    POTION
    [..we ain't never gettin' older..]

Messages In This Thread
    any - by Rhae - 01-02-2017, 01:24 AM
    RE: any - by Potion|Ecco - 01-05-2017, 10:36 AM
    RE: any - by Rhae - 01-05-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: any - by Potion|Ecco - 01-06-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: any - by Rhae - 01-06-2017, 09:16 PM
    RE: any - by Potion|Ecco - 01-08-2017, 11:57 AM
    RE: any - by Rhae - 01-08-2017, 02:13 PM
    RE: any - by Potion|Ecco - 01-21-2017, 11:12 AM