• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's still my heart to sell; dovev
    He loved the way her hair went wild around her lovely face as she lay beneath him, an ocean of red so soft and sensual, untamed. He loved her wings, changing with her thoughts as they did now; to something dark and thin, draping across her and enhancing every perfect curve of her. He was breathlessly in awe of her grace and allure, so incredibly attractive. She made him powerless.

The swift anger, the wild fury, the cruelty without mercy -all mute and repressed by her. For her?

"Dovev." Damn, and he loved that too, hearing her say his name. Especially when it sounded that way, almost like a plea. "Dovev, wait." He shook his head and kept fervently tasting her sweet skin, kissing any part of her his mouth found. He didn't want to wait, he didn't want to stop. He wanted her. Now.

But she pushed herself up and into him, her skin flushed so perfectly against his. The firmness of her embrace -as though she were promising she wouldn't leave- and her soothing Shh tempered his sudden urge to throw her back down. Instead it melted away, a burning and glowing coal where a fire had soared to life. He forced a quiet sigh, exhaling the tension that had locked him in readiness to pounce. The desire to do it still sat so loud and demanding within him, but as her forehead sank into his neck, he only turned his head and kissed her lightly.

"I didn't come here for this."
    He closed his eyes and his heart hardened as he pulled away from her. It was painful to hear. Of course she hadn't. She wouldn't want him, not like this. Not how he looked, who he was. He was terrifying, sharp and bony, hard edges and almost always covered in blood, not always only his own. He was not strong and soft, thick with muscle. Not consistently sweet and tender. He didn't even know he could be til he found her.

"I came here for you. I need you to know that."
    Words meant to console him, a kiss to his temple to soften the sting.

He retreated further until he couldn't feel her hot skin demanding more of his eager attention. So eager. So easily tamed to answer her every desire. He was a fool.

Thank you, he said tonelessly, staring darkly out his doorway to the night that had apparently began raining while he was lost in this perfect world with her. The pain of its loss was surprising, aching. But of course she was too perfect, too right. He should have known better.

I never thanked you for healing me.
    You should rest. Regain your strength.

She probably had people worrying where she was.

Messages In This Thread
    it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by leliana - 01-18-2017, 01:04 AM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-18-2017, 04:05 PM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-19-2017, 10:14 AM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-19-2017, 12:14 PM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-20-2017, 12:00 AM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-20-2017, 01:05 AM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-20-2017, 08:46 AM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-21-2017, 10:29 AM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-21-2017, 06:01 PM
    RE: it's still my heart to sell; dovev - by Dovev - 01-21-2017, 09:48 PM