• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the walls kept tumbling down; Djinni/Raene
    djinni

He spreads them even as she asks her question, and she knows the answer even before he gives it. Those are most certainly what he had wanted. They’re far larger than anything Djinni has worn (at least at her current size) but somehow they seem to suit the bay stallion more than a more elegant pair might.

He thanks her, and the words are far more genuine than most she hears, even though her gift-giving is fairly frequent. Perhaps it is because she is sought out for favors, and so the gratitude is more satisfaction of a completed transaction. Not Brennen though; he hadn’t really even known what he was wishing for.

The bay stallion says he’s never started any quarrels with the sisterhood, and she smiles because they both know what that really means. “I doubt anyone would admit to that,” she replies, “though I’m fairly certain Nerine doesn’t plan on starting quarrels with anyone.” No one in Beqanna seems poised to bicker; they are all still adjusting. It’s been nearly a year and a half, and they’re still learning about this new place, and about each other.

current appearance:
    natural build – slim
    indigo-to-violet ombre and white tovero
    violet dragon wings
    golden dama gazelle horns

sorry it took me 100 years to reply!!
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the walls kept tumbling down; Djinni/Raene - by Djinni - 01-16-2017, 07:43 PM