• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any}

The treaty of peace, of support with the Falls' had been entirely non-negotiable. Camrynn had ventured no thoughts about the idea, other than agreeing to it and that was enough for Pevensie. She had owed this kingdom too much for too long not to broach the idea with them and it wasn't an offer the healing kingdom would likely spurn, especially given their current position in the grand scheme of things. Perhaps it had once been a powerful kingdom, but it had never been so whilst Pevensie had known it. More of a sanctuary for the lost, or those with nowhere better to go, or those who just liked the place and thought it was pretty.

They are greeted first by Texas, and though they probably have met before, she can't recall him. She nods politely and smiles, casting an eye over his bay form. He is in rather good shape, despite the precipitation rolling from his muscles. Are the Falls training their army? Are they anticipating a war perhaps?

She is about to introduce them both, when Shatter Me cancels out the need. Pevensie greets her with the warmest smile, happy to see her so well. She steps closer, dipping her head lower still for the fellow royal. It isn't a tradition she likes to hail, honouring royalty, but with her new role the sun-Queen has new responsibilities. Pissing off another kingdom for such a silly reason as not bowing would indeed be foolish, she is far too experienced a diplomat to risk such a rookie error.

"It's brilliant to see you looking so well, I am ever so glad. This is Girr, we have come from the Deserts' to offer you a treaty." she explains, glancing between the bay stallion and the pretty gre mare with a joyful smile. "I owe this kingdom, I love it. It is my birthplace, my sister was Queen here and I lived here many happy years. Now I find I have a crown on top of my head, I could have it no other way than to offer you an alliance. If the Deserts' can, for as long as I rule, I will protect the Falls' from invaders. I want us to be close, if there is anything you need, I will seek to provide it. All you need do, is accept,"

She waits patiently then, ears flicking from stallion to mare, waiting for either of them to say something.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity...{Diplomats/Any} - by Pevensie - 06-06-2015, 03:36 PM