• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

peel away the layers till you're nothing and no one; potion
    It was so, round. Her lavender gaze settled heavily on the swollen burden her sister was carrying. She looked like she could burst, a mare was not meant to carry so much and yet somehow, Kirke was still managing to stand up. Well, sort of, Potion took in account the tree that was being leaned against. “My, my, you are in a mess. Congratulations I suppose?” She supposed because she wasn’t too sure if this was a happy sort of accident or one thrust upon her sister instead. With their Father out of the equation there was simply no telling, Potion had never been extremely close with her siblings but she had been fond of a few and Kirke was one of them.

A fondness, that at first, was an admiration. You see, Kirke could fly whereas Potion could not. As a child she often wondered what it would be like to soar in the clouds with her Father, had often wished she would sprout wings so she could do so. Yet that never did happen and as she aged (naturally) she made peace with the fact she would only be able to enjoy watching them soar in loops above her.

The thought brought back memories. Salt spray on her face, games of hide and seek. Races against the shore line before tumbling into the wet sand. Baths, oh the baths. She laughed out loud at the memory. “How many baths do you think we had as children Kirke? It’s a wonder that any of us have any fur left. Ah but cleanliness is next to Godliness,” she mimicked Kirin.

“I’ve been well yes, missing pieces for a time but no matter, I am whole now,” she seemed to wave away the information as if it were a fly. “Are you Kirke, well I mean?” She flicked her tail against her hocks before shifting her weight around, taking in the Meadow while she waited to hear news of her sister’s recent well-being.
    POTION
    [..we ain't never gettin' older..]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: peel away the layers till you're nothing and no one; potion - by Potion|Ecco - 01-12-2017, 09:49 AM