• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cut the crap {Offspring}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords raven colored pistons slinked her bodice deep into the terra known as Tephra. Dahmer had brought her her.. to her new home. She could smell Offspring in the air. Part of Jord considered the lord to be like a father figure to her, more than anyone else had been in her life. Bringing her into the tundra, giving her work as a diplomat, being so kind to her.  Jord had been through a lot,mostly due to Akkadian.. even her mental state some would say had changed.. since she last saw Offspring. She lifted her nares to the sky, inhaling deeply. She caught onto his scent.

Jords body weaved through the dense forest leading into the depths of Tephra. She could see Offspring up ahead. She lifted her skull and called to him "Offspring!!" Happiness in her voice once more.. it had been a while. Her limbs moved swiftly as she cantered over to him, slowing down as she got close, stopping before him. "Offspring, do you remember me?" Jord asked bowing her head in respect to him. She lifted her head,  hopeful of his answer, cocking her head to the side inquisitively. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Jord - 01-12-2017, 02:27 AM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Offspring - 01-12-2017, 10:33 AM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Jord - 01-23-2017, 01:59 AM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Offspring - 02-12-2017, 12:31 PM
    RE: Cut the crap {Offspring} - by Jord - 02-24-2017, 03:44 PM