• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I can't shake this little feeling - a n y
    I don’t know what life I have to give. I have no one.

Deimos spat at the ground where Kilter stood, stepping back from him in that instant. The acid that burned away at the snow curled up black smoke; the image of a mage, or of a wraith pushed down all the worlds and broke their dimensions. This is what waits for you in hell, boy. His voice cracked like a whip on Kilter’s flank. You would never survive. If that is your goal, then by all means, step forward and let him take you.

He smiles then. A blizzard begins rolling in and the land is grey, heaping hefty amounts of snow upon them both. If you choose life, you will have more decisions to make. Life can be made in an instant. You don’t need a heart. Or a soul. You just need blood. And you can take that anywhere, Kilter.

He knows the boy is impressionable. He wonders just what the boy will do to stay alive. What he would accomplish. What power lays there, just under the surface. Scratch it What will you find if you pour malice into those wounds, Wolfpup? What will you become?

What say you?
    DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can't shake this little feeling - a n y - by Deimos - 01-09-2017, 05:31 PM