• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone

She is small. Not abnormally small, but definitely of reduced size. Hope was born to a loving family. Her mother was attentive, but at times too attentive. Hope don’t touch that stick”, ”Hope don’t crawl under that log”, Hope don’t jump off that cliff” and so on. She seemed a bit over protective to Hope. The young filly wasn’t about to run into danger. She didn’t wish for death, but rather she embraced life. Everything Hope encountered had some sort of beauty or intrigue. She was curious and utterly optimistic to a fault.

Hope lived in Tephra because that is where her parents were. It wasn’t a choice, but rather a fact set from birth. Although Hope loved her home she dreamed of what lied beyond the boundaries of the volcanic village. When Hope awoke from her pleasant dreams she sprung to an awakened state as if gallons of caffeine had been injected into her mouth. Hope began to hum as she attempted to quietly leave her mothers grip. The humming didn’t help with the “quiet” part- but Hope couldn’t help the humming for it enhanced the silence with wonderful tunes.

After what seemed like miles of skipping Hope eventually saw a curious horse. She was brilliantly colored and dawned glittery jewelry that sparkled in the sunlight. ”Gee Wiz!” Hope exclaimed. The young filly scurried over to the towering horse and sported a giant smile. ”You are ah-mazing! I mean look at those..” She lowered her head and stared at the gold bracelets with doey eyes. A moment passed and she looked back up at the mare. ”My name is Hope, and my mom and dad are Eira and Wier. I am from Tephra, but I’ve always wanted to visit other lands. Is this another land? I mean…this place is pretty, you’re pretty…” She paused merely to take a breath amidst her excitement.

hope
    happy, joyful daughter of weir and eira

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Hope - 01-08-2017, 09:31 PM
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Hope - 01-15-2017, 01:50 PM