• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Change isn't always bad; Any

Catlin could feel the beat of her heart burst within her chest. She shuffled her hooves and made manic art in the dirt beneath her. Anxiety was a foreign feeling for the dun mare. She often sought familiarity and comfort rather then the out of the box experience. Today was an exception. She had decided that it would be just a moment before, and Catlin was no quitter.

It took but a thousand breaths before another horse approached her. It appeared to be a mare of outstanding beauty. The feathers that flowed from her neck and fluttered behind her were exquisite. Catlin followed the movement they made as wind brushed past them. The dun mare had only one keepsake feather whereas the mare before her bestowed hundreds. Hello the bird-horse said, and Catlin merely redirected her attention to the mares eyes. ”Hhh-i” She stammered nervously.

The mare continued with pleasantries, and Catlin chastised her nervousness in her head. It was crucial that she acted normal, alluring, desirable. ”Yes a lovely morning it is” She replied with a forced, awkward smile. ”Nice to meet you, Lucrezia. I am Catlin.” Yes, yes now we are acting normal Catlin excitedly thought. ”Are you homeless, like I?”
    catlin
    take my breath away

Messages In This Thread
    Change isn't always bad; Any - by Catlin - 01-01-2017, 05:30 PM
    RE: Change isn't always bad; Any - by Lucrezia - 01-02-2017, 02:09 AM
    RE: Change isn't always bad; Any - by Catlin - 01-08-2017, 08:43 PM
    RE: Change isn't always bad; Any - by Lucrezia - 02-22-2017, 08:32 PM