• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the walls kept tumbling down; Djinni/Raene
    djinni

Djinni knows that some of the Tundra had clung to each other, but she had not been interested enough in them to keep close tabs. They might have ended up anywhere; she wouldn’t know. Perhaps the bonds of brotherhood had been weakened by allowing women into their mix. Perhaps the same thing will happen to the sisterhood.

She doubts it.

Brennen doesn’t press for an answer to his question, and Djinni smiles. She’s always enjoyed playing the enigma, and is glad that he lets her continue to do so. He admits to missing his wings, and Djinni’s smile grows a little broader. There is a faint hiss – the sound of sand slipping down a dune – and Brennen’s wings are returned to him.

“Were they always that large?” She asks curiously, eyeing the long black feathers. They seem huge, but those must be the ones he’d been wishing for: there aren’t many ways that magic can go wrong.

“Perhaps you could use them to learn more about the new lands.” She suggests with a nonchalant tilt of her head. “Though I do think Nerine is the best of them, if you could put aside your brotherly dislike of the Amazons.” At that she smiles, a teasing tone in her gravelly voice.

current appearance:
    natural build – slim
    indigo-to-violet ombre and white tovero
    violet dragon wings
    golden dama gazelle horns
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the walls kept tumbling down; Djinni/Raene - by Djinni - 01-08-2017, 08:20 PM