• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Super Surprise [Leola]

Leola tasted like a mix of lavender and rose water with a pinch of sweat. It was a bizarre flavor that simply sent Elora’s taste buds soaring. She took another moment and licked her friends cheek once more to better analyze and secretly savor the taste. It wasn’t like Elora to dwell on certain thoughts or concerns so she didn’t quite understand Leola’s dilemma, but she did know that Leola wasn’t stitched in the same pattern as herself. So she comforted Leola by nuzzling her soft furry cheek into her friend’s neck. Leola folded herself gently which made it easy for Elora to balance. Once Leola was firmly planted Elora jumped from her back and swept her side along Leola’s. Her cheek firmly rubbed into the great horse’s shoulder and purposefully left her scent.

Elora followed in suit and stretched her own body before transforming into her horse-self. She mirrored Leola’s prostrate position and watched her quietly with glistening eyes. The question came as a surprise. Clearly Leola had been pondering her place in the world. It concerned Elora that her friend could be experiencing such difficult life-forming questions.

”I think of my fathers often. They have and will always be a big part of my life. But you…you keep me here.” She spoke softly and with a wisp of a smile across her lips. ”You are enough for me.”
    elora
    cat shifting daughter of sahm and newton

Messages In This Thread
    A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Elora - 11-20-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Leola - 11-30-2016, 04:47 AM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Elora - 12-24-2016, 06:13 PM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Leola - 01-08-2017, 09:36 AM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Elora - 01-08-2017, 06:14 PM
    RE: A Super Surprise [Leola] - by Leola - 01-10-2017, 11:01 AM